my 60s style blog
patti smith blog
ASK ME ANYTHING
i am so
&& born decades too late
&& silly beatnik chick
&& rock'n'roll addict
&& wannabe poet
writer & dylanist & bookworm & painter & nerdy lesbian
& brainiac amour with patti smith
21 years old, helsinki, finland
♥: patti smith, bob dylan, the rolling stones, david bowie, rock'n'roll, allen ginsberg, beat generation, sixties, movies, literature, poetry, philosophy, arts, smoking, blues, writing, tom waits, leonard cohen, quentin tarantino, ray loriga, jean genet, greta garbo, henry miller etc.
Anonymous said: do you recommend californication?
i’m on the first season and i really enjoy it, i can’t tell if it’ll stay as good for the whole 7 seasons or whatnot. but so far it has been really fun, it makes me laugh a lot, and it’s also kinda sweet and touching in a way. it has a lot of sex and obscenity and foul language, so if you don’t want to see that, then it’s not a good choice.
ten minutes into the first episode of californication and i’m having a boner
seriously, sexy mulder smoking, drinking, womanizing and throwing off pop culture references, unf
it was almost two weeks without posting again, i’m sorry. in a way stuff has been going on, but to be honest, not really. i’m just drifting away from most things. anyway, recently:
- i turned 23. v gave me a really sweet gift, and a even sweeter letter. it made me cry. (my father ignored my birthday the second year in a row though, which made me a bit sad. )
- school is here again, and i’m really stressed out all the time. the future terrifies me. i’ve had a few bad break-downs, but my darling has been there for me and i guess i’m doing better now.
- yesterday i sent applications for changing my last name & my middle name, and if they will be accepted, i will finally get my mother’s maiden name - i’ve been wanting this for years !
- i’m down with flu right now and i feel like shit
- basically i’ve just been watching malcolm in the middle and reading lesbian porn blogs for a few weeks now. not simultaneously, but you know.
there’s a girl who lives in the same neighbourhood as i, and i’ve taken the same bus with her fo about million times. at some point she also started to work in a secondhand clothes store i quite often visit, which is in an another part of town. i’m not usually good with faces, but she has caught my attention with her extraordinary style and overall pretty. i’m creepy like that, i notice some people and look at them a lot.
we have never talked.
and i think i just saw her on my tumblr dashboard. i’m sure of it, actually.
internet is so weird!
exactly ! stuff like writing to my tumblr, looking at nice pictures on my dash or finding and editing pictures for the patti smith blog has been my stress release and a way of relaxing, and now even that has felt like a responsibility - sometimes it feels like even netflix is demanding something from me. it sounds silly, but it’s true. responsibilities are everywhere, if you’re too good at finding them…. this summer i found a wonderful facebook community and started posting and commenting and made people laugh, got promoted to an admin and bam, suddenly that too is work. last year i was addicted to this multiplayer strategy game on my phone and got really involved in the community, got ranked up ‘til i was a general of our team and it got so stressful i had to stop playing and sell my account…. why do i do this to myself, idk. sorry for rambling.