patti smith blog
ASK ME ANYTHING
i am so goddamn young
&& born decades too late
&& silly beatnik chick
&& rock'n'roll addict
&& wannabe poet
writer & dylanist & bookworm & painter & nerdy lesbian
& brainiac amour with patti smith
21 years old, helsinki, finland
♥: patti smith, bob dylan, the rolling stones, david bowie, rock'n'roll, allen ginsberg, beat generation, sixties, movies, literature, poetry, philosophy, arts, smoking, blues, writing, tom waits, leonard cohen, quentin tarantino, ray loriga, jean genet, greta garbo, henry miller etc.
- Glamour UK: What do you get riled up about in a feminist context?
- Gillian Anderson: A lot. I have feminist bones and when I hear things or see people react to women in certain ways I have very little tolerance.
- Glamour UK: But don't you feel sorry for modern men? Not knowing whether they should help us with our bags and open doors for us or whether we'll see it as an affront?
- Gillian Anderson: No. I don't feel sorry for men.
Anonymous said: do you like shoegaze?
v leaves town for a few days, and what do i do?
..spend all day long home in my underwear, on my computer, browsing porn tumblrs…. because i decided to start a secret erotica tumblr…
how did i ever manage to get out of the house before this relationship, i have no idea
irisrukka said: Once you get this I ask you to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly and then send it to 10 of your favourite followers (not back to me, I did it already). Thinking good things about yourself is hard but it will make you feel better so please give it a go, for the sake of spreading positivity.
ugh sorry i postponed answering this, i do that sometimes when the question is not easy….
1. if i need to do something, i’ll do it, even if it’s hard. if i need to wake up at five am, i will, i get shit done when it’s important.
2. i used to have horrible social anxiety but i’ve got a lot better with it, and now i actually do my best to stand up for myself and people around me. it makes me really proud when a fellow student thanks me for defending them against an asshole oppressive teacher, especially because it’s not easy for me.
3. i make good ice coffee.
4. i can handle personal talk, you can tell me all kinds of stuff and i won’t ask you to keep it to yourself. i’m rather open person myself.
5. i think i have a pretty quick wit. at least i find myself funny. that’s something!
I have two moods
One is highly sophisticated intellectual who goes into complex thoughts and is always moody and deep
the other is an immature 5 year old that doesn’t know how to control herself or her language or her actions
there is no inbetween